Terms and Conditions of Use
The term "GetMeHomeInsurance" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of GetMeHomeInsurance.
- The content of the pages of GetMeHomeInsurance is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on GetMeHomeInsurance for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on GetMeHomeInsurance is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through GetMeHomeInsurance meet your specific requirements.
- GetMeHomeInsurance contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in GetMeHomeInsurance, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of GetMeHomeInsurance may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time GetMeHomeInsurance may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to GetMeHomeInsurance from another website or document without GetMeHomeInsurance's prior written consent.
- Your use of GetMeHomeInsurance and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the United States.
GetMeHomeInsurance collects and uses the personal information that you submit online as described herein. GetMeHomeInsurance reserves the right to modify the terms of this policy at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of, or registration with, GetMeHomeInsurance shall constitute your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, in whole or in part, you are not authorized to use the website and should terminate registration by following the opt-out instructions.
Collection of Information
Use of Information
Do Not Call Registry Compliance
By submitting personal contact and/or financial information to GetMeHomeInsurance through its website, unless you opt-out from such communications, you hereby grant written permission to GetMeHomeInsurance and its business partners to contact you by telephone, mail, and/or e-mail. Further, by registering with GetMeHomeInsurance through this website you are consenting to receive phone calls from GetMeHomeInsurance and its business partners as permitted under do-not-call regulations and thereby registrants waive their right to file a claim with the FTC or any other agency in reference to these calls or contacts.
GetMeHomeInsurance registrants may opt-out of receiving further e-mail communications from GetMeHomeInsurance at any time by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in any GetMeHomeInsurance e-mail received by registrant. Please note that unsubscribing from the GetMeHomeInsurance email list does not automatically unsubscribe you from an email list of our affiliates, business partners, or other third parties. Please read the email carefully to find out which list you are unsubscribing from. You should contact our affiliates, business partners, or other third parties directly for opt-out instructions. You may opt-out of other direct contact from us, including, without limitation, contact by phone or communications via postal mail, by sending written email notice to support@GetMeHomeInsurance. Please note that it may take up to ten days to process your request. Your request to be removed from future communications applies only to communications directly from GetMeHomeInsurance. In order to opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting, please go to www.aboutads.info/choices and simply select the services you wish to restrict access to from the available list of 3rd party advertising platforms.
GetMeHomeInsurance regularly monitors its website and databases for fraud, abuse, and unauthorized use of information to protect your personal information that is under our control.
By submiting an estimates request form, you authorise home improvement companies to call you on the phone number provided to discuss your project. You understand that some may use automated phone technology and that you are in no way required to purchase any products or services from them. It's entirely your choice.
In its sole discretion, GetMeHomeInsurance may transfer, sell or assign your personal information collected on and through this website to one or more third parties, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of GetMeHomeInsurance.
The Privacy Notice posted on this site was updated on or about Apr 2015.